CKD's extensive technologies offer
safety and efficiency for manufacturing.
See our on line exhibition (web exhibition)
- 2023/10/02 MACHINE TOOL
- A page introducing Proposal to improve air blowing has been opened.
- 2023/09/18 MACHINE TOOL
- A page introducing Powerarm PAW Series has been opened.
- 2023/09/01 MACHINE TOOL
- A page introducing Water-resistant sensors has been opened.
- 2023/08/16 MACHINE TOOL
- A page introducing Modular coolant valve GCVE2 / GCVSE2 Series has been opened.
- 2023/07/31 MACHINE TOOL
- A page introducing Air unit CXU Series has been opened.
MACHINE TOOL PAVILION
CKD presents solutions to various machine tool issues. In addition to pneumatic control and coolant control, we provide a wide range of support, such as working environment improvement and environmental conservation.
Introducing actuators and grippers that contribute to automation in manufacturing processes. We provide total support to meet customer needs with both pneumatic and electric motion components.
A broad standard lineup ranging from air filters to actuators that can be used safely and securely in food manufacturing processes. Total support for food manufacturing with total engineering capacity in packaging machines as well as pneumatic, fluid control, and electric-driven products.
ZOOM IN CONTENTS
- Energy saving
Improved air blowing leads to energy savings throughout the factory!
- Proposal to improve air blowing
- In factories, a lot of compressed air is used for air blowing, such as for draining, removing chips and dust, transporting, and sorting. Improving this air blowing process leads to energy savings for the entire factory.
- Labor saving
- Space saving
Turns heavy labor into light work!
- PowerArm Series of assistive devices
- Pneumatically assists motion from the side or from below.
It can comfortably carry heavy objects even in narrow places such as inside machine tools.
It can be used safely in environments subject to dust and water!
- Water-resistant sensor
- Various sensors with protective structure equivalent to IP65 contribute to IoT!
- Space saving
Low pressure loss, large flow rates and space saving
- Modular coolant valve GCVE2 / GCVSE2 Series
- Reduces piping man-hours, saves space, and compactly configures the coolant line.
Modularization reduces pressure loss and achieves a large flow rate.
- Easy operation
Contributes to improved workability and reduced tact time.
- Check valve for liquids CCN Series
- Prevents dripping by completely stopping the liquid