CKD acknowledges it is important to protect personal information especially in this advanced information society, and is committed to the protection of personal information as laid out in the policy described herein.
Collection of Personal Information
- CKD collects personal information only through lawful and fair means.
Use of Personal Information
- 1) CKD uses personal information in performing business as long as necessary within the scope of the following purposes: (a)Development, design, and manufacturing of its products;
- 2) CKD conducts impartial investigations and appropriate supervision over third parties with whom we share personal information, and to whom we entrust the handling of personal information in addition to forming a Service Agreement with such third party that determines obligation of secrecy and management of personal information.
(b)Procurement of raw materials, components, and so forth;
(c)Business activities, including sales, marketing and advertisement;
(d)Maintenance support service;
(e)Public Relations, Investor Relations, and Corporate Social Responsibility;
(f)Administration including personnel evaluation, labor control, and stock management;
(g)Other activities including various kinds of services and customer support related to company's business.
If CKD will use personal information for the purposes other than stated above, CKD will provide (or disclose) the personal information subject with information on that other purpose.
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
- CKD shall never provide any personal information to any third party without prior consent unless otherwise required by relevant laws and regulations.
Management of Personal Information
- 1) CKD ensures the accuracy and safety of personal information.
- 2) CKD takes appropriate information security measures against illegal access, computer viruses and such, to prevent the loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal information.
- 3) CKD protects personal information from being leaked by physical removal off-site, transmission or any other way.
Disclosure, Correction, Suspension, and Deletion of Personal Information
We promptly respond to requests for the disclosure, correction, suspension, and deletion of personal information after verifying the request.
- 1) CKD appoints a chief privacy officer for the appropriate management of personal information.
- 2) CKD educates our board members and employees on the protection and appropriate management of personal information for the strict control of personal information in the daily business activities.
Establishment, Implementation, Maintenance and Improvement of Personal Information Protection Compliance Program
Established on April 1, 2005
Amended on July 22, 2016
President Kazunori Kajimoto