March 17, 2020
Notice of CKD’s Response to the New Coronavirus
CKD would like sincerely to express our sympathy to all the people who have been affected and concerned by the spread of the new coronavirus infection. CKD is taking measures to prevent infection and working to normalize sales and production activities. Please see below for the details.
1. Operation status in Japan
(1) Sales offices are operating as usual. In sales activities, CKD also respond by telephone, e-mail, web conference, etc. according to customer's
specification and request.
(2) Manufacturing locations, including affiliated companies, are operating as usual.
(3) At both sales and production offices, some employees are staggered when necessary. In addition, in response to the simultaneous closure of
elementary schools, junior high schools and high schools, children under elementary school age are also allowed to work together.
2. Operation status in China
(1) Regarding sales offices, 30 offices except Wuhan Office (Hubei Province) are operating as usual.
(2) CKD China (Wuxi), the plant, is operating as usual.
(3) Japanese expatriates work in China.
(4) CKD has a sufficient supply of parts for production, and supply from the supply chain was partially affected, but has not yet been affected.
Logistics and customs clearance for import / export have resumed. However, CKD is paying close attention to the effects of reduced air traffic in some
3. Infection prevention measures
CKD has established a new coronavirus control headquarters in our headquarters and are working on infection prevention measures. With the health and safety aspects of our customers, business partners and employees first, CKD will collect information and implement countermeasures. CKD would like to ask all those involved, such as checking a physical condition when visiting us, for your understanding.
Should you have any questions or need more information, please contact us.
Public & Investor Relations Office, Corporate Planning Department