April 14, 2016
CKD Commencement of Operations of Sales Subsidiary in India
CKD Corporation (headquartered in Komaki, Aichi and headed by Kazunori Kajimoto, President)announces that it established CKD India Pvt. Ltd. as a wholly-owned sales subsidiary on December 21, 2015 and that CKD India will commence operations on April 18, 2016.
We established this sales subsidiary for the purpose of expanding the sales of and enhancing the service activities for our products to a variety of different industries including the automotive industry in the Indian market, which is expected to expand going forward.
2. Sales Planning
We will sell pneumatic component products centering on cylinders and valves in India and are planning for sales of 200 million yen in the first year.
3. Corporate Overview
(1) Name of company:CKD India Private Limited
(2) Location:Unit No. 607, 6th Floor, Welldone Tech Park Sector 48,Sohna Road, Gurgaon-122018, aryana, India
(3) Capital:100 million rupee (approximately equivalent to 170 million yen)
(4) Management:Yoshinari Imai, President
(5) Number of employees:6 (for the first year)