CKD acknowledges it is important to protect personal information especially in this advanced information society, and is committed to the protection of personal information as laid out in the policy described herein.
Collection of Personal Information
- CKD collects personal information only through lawful and fair means.
Use of Personal Information
- 1) CKD uses personal information only for purposes presented when we collect personal information necessary to process the operation only to the extent of business operation.
- 2) CKD conducts impartial investigations and appropriate supervision over third parties with whom we share personal information, and to whom we entrust the handling personal information to have those third parties equally safeguard personal information.
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
- CKD shall never provide any personal information to any third party without prior consent unless otherwise required by relevant laws and regulations.
Management of Personal Information
- 1) CKD ensures the accuracy and safety of personal information.
- 2) CKD takes appropriate information security measures against illegal access, computer viruses and such, to prevent the loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal information.
- 3) CKD protects personal information from being leaked by physical removal off-site, transmission or any other way.
Disclosure, Correction, Suspension, and Deletion of Personal Information
We promptly respond to requests for the disclosure, correction, suspension, and deletion of personal information after verifying the request.
- 1) CKD appoints a chief privacy officer for the appropriate management of personal information.
- 2) CKD educates our board members and employees on the protection and appropriate management of personal information for the strict control of personal information in the daily business activities.
Establishment, Implementation, Maintenance and Improvement of Personal Information Protection Compliance Program
Established on April 1, 2005
President Kazunori Kajimoto